7 Cup Burfi
1. Add tbsp of ghee in to pan.
2. To that add besan, mix well.
3. Roast besan over medium heat for 4 to 5 mts.
4. Now to the roasted besan add sugar and coconut.
5. Mix well
6. Then add milk, dry nuts and combine well.
7. Cook it for 5 to 6 mts.
8. Then add milk powder and mix well.
9. Now add tbsp of ghee and mix well.
10. And continue to cook until the mixture comes together like soft dough.
11. Make sure to add tbsp of ghee while you cook the mixture.
12. Pour the cooked mixture in to greased dish and spread that out evenly.
13. Pop the tray in to refrigerator for 4 to 5 hours.
14. Cut in to desired shape.