Crispy Chinese Bhel
· 1 cup Noodles ·
1 cup Onion finely chopped ·
1 cup shredded cabbage ·
1/2 capsicum cut in thin slices ·
1 cup carrot shredded ·
2 tbsp cornflour ·
1 tbsp soy sauce ·
1 tbsp red chilli sauce ·
1 tsp Ajinomto ·
1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste ·
1 tsp Black pepper powder ·
salt to taste ·
2 tbsp Oil ·
Oil to deep fry noodles
1. Boil noodles in hot water adding ½ tsp oil to it
2. Once it’s boiled put it under cold water so noodles won’t stick to each others.
3.Once its cool down add cornflour to noodles and mix well & deep fry them.
4. Take another pan and pour some oil and sauté the onion
5. Add Ginger garlic paste then add Carrot & capsicum and turn your gas on high flame.
6.Now add Ajinomto, salt, black pepper powder, chilli sauce and soy sauce
7. Now mix Fried Noodles and mix well
8.Garnish with Coriander leaves and green onions (optional) serve immediately