1. Soak the urad dal & rajma overnight in water.
2. Pressure cook dal & rajma until it turns soft.
3. Mash it lightly with the back of the spoon and keep aside.
4. In a pan heat oil/butter, add garlic paste and fry until it turns pink.
5. Add cummin seeds and when they splutter add chopped onions.
6. Fry until onions turn pink. Then add tomato puree and fry until oil separates.
7. Add red chilli powder, cummin powder, coriander powder, salt and fry well.
8. Now add the cooked dal and rajma.
9. Once it starts to boil, add fresh cream and let it cook on low heat for 10 minutes.
10. Serve hot with naan/roti.