- Prick the chicken wings and marinate them in a mixture of garlic, paprika powder, salt, crushed peppercorns, thyme and lemon juice for fifteen to twenty minutes.
- Spread refined flour and cornflakes on two separate plates. Put the eggs in a bowl.
- Roll the marinated chicken wings in flour and dust off excess flour. Dip them in egg and coat with cornflakes. Keep them on a plate and refrigerate for fifteen to twenty minutes.
- Heat sufficient oil in a kadai. Deep-fry the chicken wings on medium heat till golden and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Arrange them on a serving plate and serve hot.