1. Peel the potato and cut into cubes.
2. Wash and cut the mushrooms into big pieces.
3. Heat oil in a kadai, add the cloves, cinnamon stick, ginger garlic paste and saute.
4. Add chopped onion and saute till translucent.
5. Add chopped tomato and cook till it becomes mushy.
6. Add the mushroom, potato, salt and the dry masalas. Saute for 5 minutes.
7. Add water and cook till it is done.
8. Adjust water according to your requirement of thickness of the gravy.
9.Just before serving, garnish with coriander leaves and the fresh cream.